At the cost of censure, I'll venture to post a political thesis addressed to the respective democratic candidate for the 16th District, United States House of Representatives, where the ramifications contained in it do in fact lead to the 2024 Presidential Race because of the ambitious nature of the author. Naturally, this is strictly conjecture, but if the outcome in 2014 in the 16th District then is negative to the current democratic candidate because of factors contained in the thesis Texas could once again be host to a winning Presidential Race as it was with Governor Bush and Senator Johnson. Let's all bend our heads and hold our hats as we make our way West.
It may be of considerable interest to you personally to consider the fundamentals facts before you.
1. In the race of 2008 of the total vote casted, though the percentage wasn't equal to that received by you, in quantitative value it was equal to yours.
2. Its value was 18274.
3. This was obtained with no more than the cost of the fee to file.
4. I also attended all of the possible venues of participation available.
5. However, I made no effort to pursue any individual at home as you claim you have.
6. In the race of 2006, I initially qualified for the ballot with the submission of greater than 600 registered voters.
7. In 2014, again I will qualify for the ballot on the Democratic ticket with the submission of a greater number that I will obtain beginning in March of next year with the assistance of others.
8. When the campaign begins, I will make state of mind the first issue as it seems it is when in the exuberance of your retreat from a responsible position in government you fell over yourself.
9. I've received the tacit approval of the El Paso County Democratic machinery to pursue this task.
10. In fact, I anticipate financial resources from it.
11. The chairmanship of the party has changed significantly as of two days ago.
12. I ought to be able to obtain from you the Republican vote as I currently sit as Republican Precinct Chair for the 37, a simple resignation will relieve me of it.
13. A great number of democrats in the east of the county will welcome this position in their response to my name.
14. There can be no doubt by any in the booth of its origins.
15. The independents by definition are independent.
16. I anticipate your presence in the nation's capital will surely be wanting, as I suspect you haven't any genuine interest in our government, nor do I suspect you understand its concept.
17. My family is impeccable with respect to the law.
18. I am a faithful American Catholic, who can be found receiving the Eucharist at Sacred Heart.
19. I am Jesuit oriented in belief having received an undergraduate degree, cum laude, from them at the University of San Francisco, allowing me to attend their law program at Georgetown University.
20. The issues will, I suspect, become real, as the media will want to pursue these issues, unlike their reluctance to do so now.
21. I comprehend domestic and international political issues, favoring in most cases labor.
22. Whatever legal pretences exist will prove to be unsubstantiated.
23. I have a purpose.
24. This exchange will be posted.